God's Wrath and Judgement (Psalms 108:1-8)

 Every dawn I seek God's wisdom to ask for direction. And this is the word of God reveled to me this morning.

Psalms 108:1-8

Oh, God whom I praise, do not remain silent for wicked and deceitful men have opened their mouths against me. They spoke against me with a lying tongue. Words of hatred surround me. They attacked me without cause. In return for my friendship, they accuse me, But I am a man of prayer. They repay evil for good and hatred for my friendship. Appoint an evil man to oppose him. Let an accuser stand up at his right hand. Let him be found guilty and may his prayer condemn him. May his day be few and may another take his place of leadership.

My Prayer:

Oh God, open our hearts and minds to see the truth. For our vision is limited and our minds are covered with deceitful thoughts.

Have mercy to my enemies Lord God for they did not know what they were doing. Reserve your judgement for your wrath is great oh God.

And in the process, gives me more understanding so that I will never again rely on my own strength and wisdom. Let the Holy Spirit cover me against the spear of the enemies. Create in me an iron heart to sustain all the attacks of satan that may come my way. Let the devil be defeated and return to his dwelling for all the days of his life.

Amen….

 


No comments:

Post a Comment