Remembering the Past

 Old Pictures will fade away. But memories remain in the heart forever. 

These Pictures were taken when I was in 3rd year of high school where I grabbed the crown for Miss BNSF 1995. My family doesn't know about this achievement. Not even my mother,




This act won Best Talent. A stage play called Miss Saigon was popularized by Ms. Lea Salonga. My friend  Zoilo acted as a soldier in Vietnam during World War 2 and the little boy at the back acted as our child. A day before the contest, my friend told me that he just thought I could not make it to the crown. I ask him "Why?" He said, "Because you are not that smart." Then I ask him again, " What if I will make it?" Then he replied, " I will shave my head. "

The next morning I saw him bald at the entrance gate and that was hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment