THE MINISTRY OF RECONCILIATION

 

2 Corinthians 5:17-18 “Therefore, for anyone who is in Christ he is a new creation. The old has gone, the new has come. All these is from God who reconciled Himself to us through Jesus Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation. “

From the word itself “new creation, “ I can't help but put a doubt in it. “Am I really a new creation? What makes me different from before? When my actions and speech are still the same as before, what makes me any different now?”

But when we allow God to move in our hearts, we can feel the difference little by little. We will notice that we speak less hatred than before, judge others less than before, and be more compassionate to others than before until we notice that we are gradually changed from our old nature person to a new one who is now pleasing to God and it is not from our own effort, but it is the works of God through us.

No comments:

Post a Comment